Fue Hair Transplant in Dubai
Hair restorationis the most effective and permanent solution to baldness or hair loss. Millions of men and women benefit from this procedure every year. It can be performed using various techniques and FUE hair transplant in Dubai (Follicular Unit Extraction) is the most commonly performed and demanded technique. It neither requires much time for recovery nor leaves visible scar behind.
What is FUE hair transplant?
FUE transplant is comparatively less invasive hair restoration method that involves removing hair follicles from donor site – usually back and side of the scalp – with specially designed tool. The extracted hair follicles are then implanted in the bald area. This procedure is lengthy as compared to traditional surgical procedure but is less painful and leaves no scar.
You are a good candidate for FUE transplant if:
- You are losing your hair, have receding hairline or have bald areas in the scalp.
- You want a minimally invasive but permanent solution to your problem.
- You have enough laxity in your scalp.
- There is no progression in hair fall.
If you want to get fruitful results from your Dubai FUE Transplant , it is important to strictly follow pre-op instructions. Listed below are some of the most common ones:
- Do not take aspirin, other medications that contain aspirin and blood thinners for at least one week before surgery.
- Do not smoke for about two weeks before surgery.
- Avoid taking alcoholic drinks.
- Take prescribed medications regularly.
How FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai is performed?
FUE Transplant is performed on outpatient basis under local anesthesia. Here are the steps involved in the procedure: Administration of anesthesia: After marking donor and recipient area, local anesthesia is administered to numb the scalp and ensure patient’s comfortable and painless surgery.Extraction of hair follicles: The surgeon then extracts hair follicles using a small punching tool having less than 1 mm diameter. Extraction of hair follicles can be done using two techniques – manual FUE and motorized automated FUE. In the former technique, surgeon extracts hair follicles manually while in later one specially designed automated tool is used, which helps do the task fast. Trimming extracted hair follicles: After the follicles are extracted, they are carefully trimmed under microscope to get the required size. Implanting hair follicles: Finally surgeon implants follicles in the small incisions made in the recipient area using tiny needles. The incisions do not require any sutures.
Recovery and results
Recovery after FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai is comfortable and quick as it is less invasive procedure. You may experience some side effects like soreness and tenderness in the scalp but they will be resolved completely in few days. Downtime will be of 1 to 2 days and you will recover in 5 to 7 days. However, following surgeon’s instructions can reduce this time period. You will be able to resume our normal routine on the 3rd day of surgery. However final results may take several months to show and they will be permanent. The outcomes will be natural looking and there will be no scar left behind.
FUE hair transplant benefits
FUE method is considered more beneficial than traditional transplantation. Here are some advantages of the procedure.
- The main advantage of FUE method is that being less invasive it does not involve the risks that may be associated with traditional Hair Transplant .
- This technique does not leave any type of visible scar behind.
- The procedure is effective for hair loss as well.
- This procedure can also be done using body hair in case patient has less hair in the donor area.
- Recovery is short and more comfortable than FUT hair transplant.
Schedule a Free ConsultationDubai Hair Club is providing an outstanding offer through which you can easily get a solution of your hair loss. In case, if you want to know about your hair issues then you can contact us anytime. We will not charge any fee for the first consultancy session.
How to schedule a FREE consultancy session?
It’s really simple. Just fill our consultancy form and our professional surgeon will contact you shortly. What are you waiting for? Hurry up and grab this amazing opportunity to get your natural hair back.