Most of the people take great pride in their hair especially when it comes to women. It makes sense as the crowning area is visible to others just like your face and it adds to the beauty. However, it is natural if you are losing almost 50-100 hair strands in a day. It is the sign that your body is growing new hair to replace the old ones. You can also get the idea about normal loss of hair by observing your daily activities what you see in the hair brush. If you take a sudden notice of the losing lots of hair on daily basis then you need to consult your doctor.
Your surgeon needs to examine your scalp, medical history and causes to provide a treatment plan. Some of the basic causes of hair loss in women may include;
- Childbirth – After giving the birth, the level of estrogen goes down instantly. This activity leads the hair to shed more than normal.
- Protein deficiency–Proper intake of protein is essential for our bodies. It helps our body to make new hair cells. Women are careless about their diet that usually lead them towards shedding of hair.
- Medication – Medication has the capability to lead chronic hair loss. Most of the people need to take regular medicines for a control on their blood pressure, some anti-depressants If you are using any of such medicines regularly then the medication can be a reason to your hair loss.
- Dandruff–When you feel itchy then you need to scratch your skin again and again and as a result, you lose your hair than normal. This is what happens due to dandruff.
- Adopting tight hairstyles – Nowadays, tight hairstyles are in the trend. So adaptation of such hairstyles can be a reason of your hair loss.
Chemical or heat usage–If you are using chemicals or heat on your hair on daily basis, it can be dangerous for your hair. It may damage hair follicles and lead you towards permanent hair loss.
Remember, Hair Loss Is Treatable
Whatever the cause is, you can cure your hair loss. You need to consult a doctor for this purpose. Dubai Hair Club is providing its professional services in this regard. You can consult any of our professional doctors and they will suggest the best treatment plan for you after proper assessment. If you are losing your hair and feeling itching, burning, or redness on your scalp then you need to consult a doctor on an immediate basis. Hair transplantation is considered as the best treatment for hair loss. It allows you to get your natural hair back on your scalp on apermanent basis. There will be no scar or any other sign on your scalp and the hair growth will be normal that no one can even assume that you have had a hair transplant.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
Are you worried about hair transplant cost? End your worries now as we are providing special discounted offers for our prospective customers. Here, you will get all treatments at affordable rates. Now, you can consult our surgeons for FREE of cost just by filling the following form. Don’t wait anymore and just go for it!