Eyelashes are the obsession of most of the girls as they want to look pretty and eyelashes play an important role in enhancing the beauty of anyone. Girls try different methods, apply mascara, and curl their lashes to enhance their beauty. However, it has been observed for many years that some girls and women have short eyelashes or they have less volume. Some women use eyelash extensions to enhance their look. Well, you don’t need to be worried anymore if you are going through the same problem. Now, you can get beautiful, shiny, and volume you eyelashes with the help of eyelash transplant. Are you thinking what is it and what is its procedure? Read on to know more!
What is Eyelash Transplant?
Eyelash transplant refers to the latest procedure that is introduced in aesthetic medicine. It allows you to get long and thick eyelashes naturally. However, you need to consult with your doctor before going to opt for a transplant as there can be various reasons behind it. Our professionals are available to help you in this regard.
Are you a Good Candidate?
Everyone is not a good candidate for getting an eyelash implant. Hence, before making any decision, you must know whether you are a good candidate or not. You can consult our professional surgeons for FREE to know about it. Moreover, following checklist may also be helpful for you.
- You have naturally thin eyelashes and you are desirable to make them thick.
- Your eyelash loss happens due to some traumatic event, for example, accident or burn.
- You have gone through a specific medication due to which eyelash loss happens.
If your requirement is matched with the above-mentioned list then you are a suitable candidate. But still, it is recommended to consult your physician.
There is just a slight difference between eyelash transplant and hair transplantation on the scalp. FUE hair transplant is the recommended procedure for this treatment. The steps that are performed during procedure are under as;
- Administration of topical anesthesia on both donor and recipient areas.
- A collection of hair grafts from the donor area (back or sides of the scalp) by using a punch tool.
- Insertion of collected hair grafts in the recipient area (eyelashes).
- Almost 25 to 50 grafts area inserted to complete the procedure.
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you cannot make a decision that which method you should opt for getting your hair transplant in Dubai, then you don’t need to be worried anymore. Dubai Hair Club has a solution of all your problems. Just contact us through form and one of our qualified surgeons will get you out of this confusion. The beneficial aspect is that we don’t charge any fee for this consultation session.