Are you worried due to flaky, itchy, and dry scalp? Scalp infection serves as the main reason of this condition. Also, some specific health issues such as frequent shampooing, dandruff, and eczema are the causes of such situation. This issue is common in the winters due to cool weather.
Sebaceous glands are included in our scalp that generates oil to maintain the moisturize level of the scalp. Different factors that are mentioned above play their role in maintaining alevel of moisturizer in the scalp. If you have dry scalp, it leads to the frizzy, flaking, and itchy hair. It is necessary to treat the dry scalp to get beautiful and high-volume hair.
Some dietary changes and home remedies help in treating dry scalp. Following are some of the effective remedies.
- Tea Tree Oil
Anti-fungal elements are included in the tea tree oil that kills the bacteria that are caused by the dry scalp.When you add this oil in your conditioner or shampoo it then it soothes your scalp. You can use it by using different methods but following is one of the best methods.
How To Use?
- Take 6 drops of tea tree oil.
- Add it in your conditioner or shampoo.
- Use this mixture to wash your scalp.
- Repeat this procedure after every 2-3 days.
- You can use the shampoo that already includes tea tree oil if you want to get effective results.
- Coconut Oil
One of the best ways that allow your hair to get enough moisturizer is oiling. Natural production of oil is made in this way, also this process boosts the blood circulation to the scalp and hair follicles. Moreover, through this procedure, your hairs get enough nutrients. Use coconut oil to perform the procedure.
- Olive Oil and Egg Yolk
However, in some of the specific situations, your scalp requires more than just oil massage. In such situation, the mixture of olive oil and egg yolk helps a lot in providing nourishment to the hair follicles, conditioning your scalp, as well as treating your dry scalp.
How To Use?
- Take 2-3 egg yolks.
- Take some drops of water.
- Take 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Add these ingredients in a bowl and mix them well.
- Apply some water on your hairs and put them in a condition where they don’t completely dry or wet.
- Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it for almost 15-20 minutes.
- After that, rinse your hair with the help of lukewarm water.
- Use this process 1-2 times in a week to get enough benefits.
However, the sad fact is that dry scalp is prone to adopt hair fall. You need to perform some treatment plans to avoid this issue. Hence, if still this issue persist or you lose hair due to any other reason, then hair transplant is the best option to get your hair back. Though, you need to choose the surgeon very carefully.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
We are providing you the chance to schedule a FREE consultation with one of our experts. You can discuss your issue easily to get a solution and we are not charging any fee for it. This is a chance to get the suggestion from one of the best hair transplant surgeons in Dubai, so don’t miss it.