Did you ever think that why you have to go through the baldness all along. Well, it’s a naturalprocess that is triggered by some of the external contributing factors, such as, ailment, hereditary problem, surgery or shock, or the hormonal imbalances. To the best of latest scalp restoration procedures, the hair transplant surgery in Dubai has proved to be the only solution that can give a long term benefit. Many people have adopted this procedure so as to take its multiple advantages like its natural outcomes that retain permanently on the scalp.
There is the certain technique and the aesthetics involves in this procedure such as harvesting the healthy grafts and then implanting them on the bald areas of the scalp. All of it is done under local anesthesia. The recovery time is almost few weeks. The recovery time can be maximized by taking some special care instructions, as advised by the surgeon and also on your own.
How Diet isImportant for Recovery?
Proper nutrition plays a very important role in any person’s self-improvement program. And specifically, if this routineis adopted after the transplant, for the purpose of speedy recovery, it can do wonders. And the ill mannered nutritional values may have some potential for causing loss of newly transplanted grafts. Here is how it’simportant.
- The intake of well- balanced diet is necessary for bodily health as well as healthy
- It leads to effective growth of new strands.
- Maintains natural health of the scalp.
- A essential nutrient deficient diet can cause malfunction in cells, including the cells in follicles.
- It is mandatory to maintain the health of follicles, to avoid any hindrance in the growth.
- Organic foods and drinks contain essential nutrients naturally, that are effective for your scalp.
Foods that Help inSpeedyRecovery
- Food rich in calcium, magnesium, protein, iron and zinc is very beneficial for healthy growth of newly implanted grafts.
- Avoid fast food, they contain just empty calories.
- Green vegetables like spinach and broccoli for example.
- Fish is exceptionally nutritional.
- Fresh fruits are rich in vitamins like vitamin C, essential for healthy scalp and fast recovery of wounds.
- Regular take milk- rich in calcium
- Consume antioxidant foods, likeblueberries, cherries and tomatoes.
- Control the oil intake in your foods, it ensures that you get a good growth after the procedure.
- Avoid smoking and caffeinated drinks.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
When you get this procedure done the a care after is very important. A special session is also arranged in some cases to provide better guidance for aftercare just like the consultation session before the procedure. So, buckle upto get the best hair transplant in Dubai with quality and affordable rates.Dubai hair club provides FREE consultation service for everyone who has queries related to the procedure or recovery options. Ask in the form below and get your answers from our team of specialists.