Nowadays many people complain about the various types of scalp issues. The issues may include the hair breakage or slow growth. Just like dandruff or itching, this problem also leaves a person nothing but embarrassment and discomfort. These problems are surely upsetting for a person. That is why it is necessary to have a know-how of every problem your scalp can face and why.
What is Hair loss?
It is the condition in which the strands fall from the head due to any reason. This condition starts from thinning and breakage until complete baldness prevails. Losing almost a 100 strands is normal and nothing to worry about. Usually, as people elevate in their age, they are somehow affected.
- Most of the times this condition is inherited from either side of your family. Women in this trait develop thinning, while males are prone to male pattern baldness.
- Certain hormonal changes in females at childbearing age is also a causes, to some extent.
- There are certain scalp care products such as a dye, heat irons or curlers that can damage the internal strength of your strands.
- Strands pulling habit also damages the roots. A condition called Trichotillomania, a mental health problem in which a person pulls out his or her own strands unintentionally.
- Some medications or treatments are also the contributing factors.
- Emotional stress, anxiety or depressive conditions cause the white blood cells to attack the follicles, resulting in bad scalp health and slow growth.
- Underlying health concerns such as hypothyroidism is also the cause seen in many people.
- Poor nutrition, especially the lack of protein-rich items in your food list can do a great damage. It is not only bad for your bodily health but also affects the scalp’s health badly.
- Women usually have low iron levels that are also a major contributing factor behind it.
Find a Permanent Treatment
Baldness can be disastrous. Not because it is some kind of disease, but the psychological effects it incurs on a person’s mind can be distressful. A person leaves his social circle and loses his confidence. If you are the one, worry not. Because the hair transplant FUE treatment in Dubai is providing the only permanent solution to get rid of baldness for good.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
A good news for everyone. Now getting a permanent hair restoration treatment is not difficult, because Dubai hair club is providing FREE consultation services. Simply fill the form below and get your FREE consultation with a trichologist booked today.